Monday, September 01, 2008

Monsterjobs.org has been down. Sorry to all of you that have been looking for a monsterjob.

As you may have noticed, monsterjobs.org has been down for over a month now. This is because a company called Gandi.net hyjacked my domain name and I had to pay them $130 before they would release it. It's been a nightmare with Gandi.net. Never use them to register domain names. They have no customer service and they could care the least if you lose your domain name. They suck and I would hypothetically love to fire bomb them.

Labels: , , , , , ,


Comments:
Great Monsterjobs Blog you have here.

I've used Gandi.net before. I agree with you, they suck big time. Horrible customer service and the prices are high too. I tell everyone I know how much Gandi.net sucks balls.

Anyway, keep up the great work on the monster job site here.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]